Monday, December 24, 2018

Boil Water or Die!

When I shared this photo and asked what I was brewing, everybody thought it was something tasty but nobody guessed water. After huge downpours of rain in Austin the city claimed they couldn't vouch for the cleanliness of the water that they were pouring through my pipes and they warned us to boil all water we consumed or risk sickness from water born illnesses. I complained to a colleague that the city was negligent in their duties and I was pissed about the situation we were in. She told me to "Man up" and appreciate the fact that we rarely if ever have to do this whereas many throughout the world did so regularly. I apologized for not going easy on the incompetent liberals who run the city. I kept telling people that I wanted to live in the developing world but that the developing world had come to me first. Thank you Austin. You're so great. Everybody loves Austin. And everybody thinks its the greatest. That I can tell you.

No comments:

Post a Comment