Sunday, July 21, 2019

Arroyo Seco Park in LA

I went looking for a bike path in Highland Park and the NE LA area and found this. I was surprised to see a small horse ranch near the interstate that connected to the concreted river. I didn't make it to much of the bike path because the southern LA portion was closed. Two dudes who didn't appear to be working but probably worked for the horse ranch or the city said people bike down there all the time. In my mind I had no idea what was down in that ditch other than concrete and filth. The park that surrounded the entry to the bike path was as run down as Ive seen. If the bathrooms are filthy, graffitied, and locked up, then you probably wont bring your family down there. You can tell when the scene shifts to pics of the north side in South Pasadena that had nice ball golf courses and tennis courts. It was a serious contrast to the rundown in LA.

























No comments:

Post a Comment