Wednesday, August 8, 2018

South Austin Vandalism

This is not typical in this neighborhood, or any neighborhood I've seen on my bike travels in Austin. I think the driveway says something about the police. I wonder what the backstory is? I remember seeing a family there for a few years. Was this a one off on an abandoned house with teens pissed off at the world and the cops are an easy target with the media attention to BLM issues? Was the dude who lived there a cop accused of racism? To whoever did this it is worth remembering that children used to play in this yard and this used to be their home. A family lived there. What effect do you think you were going to have by vandalizing this home? What positive changes were going to happen because you did this? Neighbors of this home also had to deal with this. What did they do to deserve this scene?






No comments:

Post a Comment