Saturday, December 14, 2019

Beach in LA

Beach, not beatch. The oceanside environment was so different from the foothills where my brother lives and it was a great change. From sunny and 80s to cloudy and 70s. I loved getting out of the heat. It's a crowded mess though. I remember going to the public lake swimming hole in rural Wisconsin and there was no parking problems. Oh yeah, except that one time when a beefy guy grabbed me by the neck and threatened me because I took his spot. Alright one time. Otherwise rural America is so easier to park at and swim at a beach. Beach, not beatch. And it only took about 15 minutes in Wisconsin but it takes an hour plus the stress of traffic in California. Of course its not the ocean in Wisconsin. An incredible feeling overcomes you when you feel the power of the ocean that you dont get in Wisconsin. But you also don't worry about dying in Wisconsin lakes but that LA ocean seemed like it was trying to take me under with every wave. My nephew and I took on those waves. I felt my vertigo coming on with the pressure of the water making you confused to which direction the world was going. The waves only knocked me down once. I think. I felt like Road Runner getting away from Wile E. Coyote.









No comments:

Post a Comment