Monday, December 23, 2019

Colorado Summer Vacay

My old teacher friend Eddie invited me to the cabin he always stays in during the summer. You see the cabin and its neighborhood and the awesome mountain views I captured during a short walk my first day there. I think I've had so many thoughts and reflections on that trip that its hard to know where to start. And its fun relishing the memories and hanging on to them. Wake up to this for a number of days and you'll probably feel alright with the world. Also the view comes with the knowledge you don't have to work. I'm writing this in the beginning of a winter break right before Christmas. The feeling of freedom on a break like this is overwhelming. Possibilities seem endless and the fruitlessness and dejection of the working world washes away.











No comments:

Post a Comment