Friday, December 13, 2019

If You Were Rich ... But You're Not

If you were rich you would build a house and yard and whatever else you call this huge spread that you see in the pics. The reason I like my small little home is that I don't need to hire a retinue of servants and sycophants, In fact I rely on myself and pay him poverty wages. Actually worse ... nothing. The people I have to pay to fix the place is well above poverty. LA makes you pay to enter this place so you can daydream of the life of the truly privileged that you will never live. I'll be honest. There is a lot to admire here. I took a piece or two of that home with me. But what you see wasnt built by the rich guy who owned it but by the working class folks who actually know how to grow rose gardens and build mansions and clean them.




















No comments:

Post a Comment